Add a rustic-yet-refined look to your home with this two-tone swivel stool. Its distressed whitewash wood seat with black metal frame conveys an inviting farmhouse style. This charmer easily moves from counter to pub height, giving you and your guests the freedom to sit comfortably while adding a casually cool industrial vibe to your table.
- Item Name: Karisslyn Counter Height Stool by Ashley | Nova Furniture | novawf.com
- SKU: D336-024
- UPC: 24052796599
- Made with acacia veneer and engineered wood;Distressed whitewash finish;Metal frame with black finish;Adjustable-height swivel seat;Footrest;Assembly required
- Chair Qty Per Carton: 2
- Barstool Height: Counter Height
- Barstool Special Features: Backless;Swivel
- Dining Seating Type: Stool
- Manufacturer Warranty Days: 365
- Overall Dimensions (Inches): 19''W x 19''D x 23/28''H
- Item Weight (Lbs): 13.78
- Unit Width (Inches): 18.46
- Unit Depth (Inches): 18.46
- Unit Height (Inches): 28
- Items Per Case: 2
- Shipping Weight (Lbs): 35.27
- Carton Depth (Inches): 17.13
- Carton Height (Inches): 7.87
- Carton Width (Inches): 42.91
- Table: W: 60'' x H: 30.25'' x D: 36''
- Apron to floor: 25.75''
- Chair (6): W: 17.75'' x H: 38.25'' x D: 20.5''
- Seat width: 17.75''
- Seat depth: 16''
- Seat height: 17.75''
- Lifestyle: Casual
- Color: White;Black/Gray
- Material: Metal;Wood Products and Other
- Collection Name: Karisslyn
- Brand: Signature Design by Ashley®
- Series ID: D336
- Series Features: Rustic Farmhouse design. Made with metal frames combined with engineered wood and Acacia veneer. Two-tone combination with a dark iron metal color and a distressed whitewashed finish. The counter height table is designed to tuck against an open wall or floated behind a sofa for making the most of your living space. Each stool has a metal frame with foot rest and adjustable levelers. The D336-024 backless stool features an adjustable height swivel seat. The D336-124 has a stylized ladder back design with a swivel seat.
- Assembly Instructions: PDF LINK
- Parts Drawings: PDF LINK